2014 m. vasario 11 d., antradienis

I am ready to start living

I would love to start enjoying my life now.... Even if it's raining, I haven't achieved anything significant, but I am young and spring is coming. I should be thankful for free education I am getting now and that if I will graduate next year, I will be with a masters degree. I have to find those positive things in my life. Because today it was so difficult to get to the lectures because of the rain. Also because I was tattooing my love's leg before that and it reminded how much I like it... We did a tattoo of Tolstoy. We both like the guy, but my love likes him more than me I guess. We have an idea to finish his buttom leg in a year or so, maybe even faster if he would stay in Lithuania.

In reality it looks quite good. However I find soooooo many things I should practice. 

We are also selling this beautiful watch I would love to own myself. It is pure, original and gold. I looove it. And we are selling it like 50 percent lower than original price.


A week ago I started exercising and I am feeling a little bit better. However I am looking forward to the spring season, because of the gym or jogging and exercising outside!!!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą