2014 m. vasario 8 d., šeštadienis

Inspiring person

Even though I have a tone of things to do, but I am still sharing with you a little piece of my inner and outer world. I thought what should I write, should I tell you about 3 books I am currently reading (I am always reading lots of books at the same time), or should I talk about tattoos or drawing like most of the time. But I came up with different idea. I want to share my latest inspiring person, who one day inspired me to not be afraid to run away from all the people. And this don' necessary mean that you are gonna be ungappy living not around them at all. I don't know her personally, but I wish I did. And I love love her tattoos. She lives not totally alone though and has some access to the internet. She has two children, a dog and a husband. And maybe some other animals too.

This is her forest cabin. Love love love it.

I am not sure though If I am alowed to share these pictures, even though they are on the internet. Therefore I am always comfronting myself if I should share any of my inspiration or not... 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą