2014 m. vasario 12 d., trečiadienis

Lil' bit shopping

I almost never shop now, especially nothing for myself. But I thought that I save too much recently and decided to spoil myself a little bit. So today we visited some shops and I bought some necessary oils for making natural cosmetic. Not sure when will I start, because I always use only pure oil and I never felt the necessity to make any mixes out of the oils, I also bought etherial orange oil. Smells amazing, like it's Christmas again. Therefore I put some on my cloths before I headed to the lectures.

as you can see I gained some weight during winter. But I am trying to exercise us much as I can recently. Also the blouse is so amazing at some point, but at the same time it's not haha. I love the design, also it's soft, but it has some kind of little particles on the material that makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. 

and ooooooils with rose water <3

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą