2014 m. vasario 25 d., antradienis

I should try meditating more...

This day was kind of amazing. Yesterday we watched quite a few movies about meditation. I tried it a little bit again and it felt great. I also got a courage to write a letter to one of the best tattoo shops around the area and almost in a whole country. I knew that one aprenticice got fired and I thought I shoud try. I knew they don't write back if they don't like your works. So I sent my works and I got a letter back. The tattoo artist himself wrote me from his personal e-mail, because he wanted to save my information. He wrote that they already have a new guy instead of the old one. That if I will keep going it is gonna be awesome. And that if something will come up or change in a shop (like if he won't like a new guy) he will write me and wished me good luck in a creative work. Like how great is this? He saved my information and acknowledged me as a tattoo artist. First time I wrote them it was last year when I was just a little chicken, they did not even tried to reply and they didn't care. And now this same tattoo artists is saving my information and I am in a line if something will come up. I am like wow. I can't believe. I don't see myself as a tattoo artist yet myself.

I should start meditating more

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą