2014 m. vasario 14 d., penktadienis

Valentine? Or Valentino?

I have to assure you I do not celebrate Valentine's day. It is a totally made up celebration to spend more money. Therefore we both agreed this is not happening. Especially since I had to tattoo and we also had to go to our home town in order for me to continue working. But eventually we had some wine and a delicious dinner at Paul's mom. We also had a nice walk. I don't know what it is up to me, I try to make this day as much simple as any other day, but it always turns out to be a great day. It was a great day and it was nice ;)  But I don't get what is the fuss about. I never did even when I was a child. Now it looks even more foolish to me. I remember myself when I was a kid girsl were compieting which one of them will collect more sticker hearts. I compieted to collect 0 of them and if anyone wanted to give me one I would offer to give it to other girls. haha.

This is Paul's mother and her boyfriend + Paul 

Paul's brother



Today's tattoo

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą