2014 m. vasario 23 d., sekmadienis

Weekend

Today we spent a day nicely. We traveled a little bit, walked so many miles and just spent our precious time in good weather. Deep in my heart I hope that this weather would stay and this would be the end of the winter. But you never trust Lithuanian winter, it always comes back, hence I do not expect it to continue.
Today I also ordered the B-day gift for my love. I could not buy him more expensive thing, so I chose the thing having a middle price. And maybe after his big day I'll write more about this gift...
Yesterday it was fun. We slept in a tent at Paul's mom. That was awesome.




Today we visited the place where Paul used to live

It is really sad that the weekend is already over and tomorrow I'll have to attend lectures

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą