2014 m. vasario 9 d., sekmadienis

I believe

Yesterday I was all fucked up and shit. Today I started feeling way better. I found some new possibilities in life, even though I will still feel bad in a near future, because I dislike winter a lot. Don't know why. And I also feel mostly like I am dreaming these days. But I am so happy for having so many people to support me. Especially my boyfriend and my friend Ieva. She writes me almost constantly and makes sure I am alright these days. I used to do the same. Now I am the broken branch in the tree recently. But I get one thing, that this little depression thing is not gonna take long (I want to hope so at least).

Today we went out for a casual Sunday walk and I decided to take a pic for our 4 year anniversary. However I smudged my lipstic and tried to fix it with photoshop, now my lips look phhotoshopped :D Anyway, I still love the guy. And I believe in good future together, or not.  

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą