2014 m. rugpjūčio 11 d., pirmadienis

Robin Williams

This morning I woke up to hear that my all time favorite male actor was found dead. I wasn't surprised, I was expecting him to die recently, since I saw him and I realized that he is very weak physically and mentally. But it was still shocking and I feel like grieving too. I promised to my love, that if he dies, I'll be sad. There are few people in the world I don't know, that I am gonna sad about their deaths, he was one of those people. I loved his charm, especially his smile. I am even almost sure that I already wrote it on this blog, how much do I respect and appreciate him. Now the past tens.
There are allegations that he commited suicide. I would not be surprised, since he was depressed most of the time, had an alcohol and drug addiction from time to time and he is an artist. But still it is sad and at the same time quite shocking.
One strange think appeared. I have been dealing with some kind of death feeling behind my back or what those few past days, yesterday I was very emotional and deeply sad. Today I woke up totally better and I learned that he is dead....


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą