2014 m. rugpjūčio 13 d., trečiadienis

My art journey

Recently I've been a little bad at doing art. Yesterday I tried drawing after my half failure while making my last piece of art and it did not turn well. However, I am trying to be positive on this and to keep doing good for myself by not forcing this too much.
Yesterday I did two tattoos, one of them was the design I really liked. I saw it, when the guy sent it to me, and I felt so happy that I will be tattooing it. It turned out to be quite good. Once again I tried working with disposable tips and I got disappointed in them, that is why it doesn't look perfect, the tattoo I mean.
Since my hands were very busy this year, especially this summer, my brains are retiring. Therefore I started watching as much documentaries, as I can and I started reading some books about universe, science, philosophy again.

The drawing I failed to finish right. I don't like her face and how it turned out to be...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą