2014 m. rugpjūčio 11 d., pirmadienis

My sister's Bachelorette party

Few days ago I had an honor to participate in my little sister's bridal shower. Of course, I organized it myself plus my sister and one friend helped us too.
It started as we decided to take m little sister from her home by force. Since our theme was police and she was suppose to be a prisoner for life (because that's what marriage is, isn't it?), we burst into her home by force and took her with handcuffs on. It was funny, way too funny at a times. And then we drove her to my sister's house, where the party was held.





When we took her home, we gave her presents. put on the veil. Also played some funny games + alcohol + food. Then we danced our asses off. I hope that neighbors weren't irritated too much by the noise we made. It was so much fun I cannot explane to you. 


I gave her something for the wedding night muhahaha

We made a special cake for this occasion 






Then we headed to the bar. We had a table prepared for us there, so we did not have to wait whatsoever. We also had a blast there, we danced (people looked at us quite strange haha). One of my cousins are a total party animal, therefore it was even more fun. I gave them penis shaped straws and they felt even too happy about that. However, I did not drink a lot. At the end of the night I was sober as hell. I tried to keep order within the group, since I am a maid of honor. 




We sat there until the midnight. Then we had a strange walk around the old town. All the guys around were willing to take my sister's garter off with their teeth. That is what they did, of course. I also sewed two candies around the nipple area on the blouse she had to wear for a while and guys had to suck them off. That was also fun. It was very cool.

Some of us took pictures with strangers. I don't remember how many guys were taking pictures with us. There were too much of them...

After the walk of shame, we headed to the night club. It wasn't that crowded at first. We danced a lot. some of us, including me, danced on the bar for the public haha. It was better actually, no one was touching you.... This night club got so crowded after 2 or 3 hours of dancing, therefore at 3 in the morning party has ended. But it was enough, because we were celebrating for 12 hours straight.....

When I got home, I learned that photographer made (developed) one of the pictures from the photoshoot. And I must say, I am better off with dark hair haha.

The day after the bridal shower, even though I slept fro 2 and a half hours, I met with my friend, whom I haven't seen since my birthday. We get along well, so it was so much fun. But we both were sleepy and did not communicated much...




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą