2014 m. rugpjūčio 18 d., pirmadienis

My hard week(Eend)

It has been a rather crazy week. And another one is ahead of me...
This weekend I worked non stop. I did few tattoos, but Saturday was the worst. I worked since 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. straight. I know that is a normal work day, but all day photographing is really tiring. Especially if you are working with people... That is the worst. I could not not feel tired, but I got home and I had a tone of work there waiting for me. And then early in the morning on Sunday I had a bigger tattoo, then I had to work with photos and then a girl from Vilnius asked me if I can tattoo her in Klaipeda, so I got there and tattooed till the night. So that was my crazy weekend. Plus all the wedding preparation, I thought I'll get crazy. You know, working with no free days whatsoever. 
Today, at last, I got a better day. I did not have any tattoos (only one in plans, but did not happen). I went to help and watch my sister's wedding dress measuring. I also helped her with flowers and shit. Then I got to the shops and bought a handbag for the wedding. And then I even let myself play supermario for 15 minutes, till I got bored. I slept, I read a book and now I am fully rested... :) feeling way better.



At least I saw some horses at the wedding. I was born on the horse year, I know that makes no difference, however I still love them.



Some wedding fun

I love this pic, it feels autumnly




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą