2014 m. rugpjūčio 2 d., šeštadienis

Kids

My computer is almost new and it is so slow, somehow. People say that it's because of windows 8. I guess it worked better with 7, even my old acer. Oh well. At least I've got my iphone now and it's easier.
Yesterday I did 4 little tattoos, some of them are quite boring, some not. Then my cousin with her two kids came. Then my sister came also. And we spent a really nice evening. As you may know, I am not a mommy type girl. However I fell in love with those kids and it made me think that it is not that bad to have children, Those two girls are so cosy and they're playing so nicely together. We drew, we took so many pictures and so on. Of course, us girls, had some champagne. Since I took less, I spent more time with kids. However in the evening I got so tired of taking care of kids. But it was nice. They stayed and slept in our place. The sleep was also quite interesting matter. I slept with the smaller and younger girl, who is 2 years old. She sleeps so interesting, her legs got on my face during the night, then on my back and so on. Interesting...haha


She used my tooth brush. I cannot be mad on her. I also fashioned her the pjs out of my blouse, haha



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą