2014 m. liepos 31 d., ketvirtadienis

TV show Louie and my stuff

Hello, peeps. I should really write about something else than tattoos, but sorry I will still post a pic of one I did today.
However I will start a little bit differently. Recently I've been watching a TV show Louie. It is about Louie Ck the comedian. I like him, he is very funny. I like his harsh manners and his cute lost eyes. So I thought I might like the TV show too. And I do enjoy it a lot, even my boyfriend likes it. Even though he was against CK for a while before he saw this TV show. The show itself seems so real and it feels great watching it. I recommend it a lot.


Recently I need a little pick up.... ugh I feel so not talented... Yesterday we did not sleep till 3 in a morning, so I drew this. It is not even like Frida... 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą