2014 m. liepos 24 d., ketvirtadienis

Organizing

So I started organizing the bachelorette party for my sister. This is gonna be tough, therefore some of people just cannot come. However, I will try to put so much effort in it, I promise.
I even started writing down some games, these are funny. I Almost decided on the place, where it is gonna be held, the date is set, but not sure because of one person. Hopping she will be able to attend, if not, we are gonna change the date a little bit ;)
Today I am feeling like a real business woman. I had so many things to do because of tattoos too. Hopping this will also happen as soon as possible.



Today my bf bought me this bag from zara. It's cool, I like the size of it, it's not that big, like my other bags, but not too small, however I am not keen on the handle, since it's quite painful to carry it around... I am gonna change it anyways ;)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą