2014 m. liepos 27 d., sekmadienis

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I cannot believe that time flies so quickly. However, maybe only because I was working all day long. Even though, recently I am rethinking about my life. Because now I am 24 years old. Yes, I feel old enough right now, I always felt so young and now this age, it is unbearable.
So we decided to go on a picninc after all. No fiestas or anything. At first I thought it is gonna be terrible, but it came out awesome. Except the fact that we did not sleep much and the other day I had to wake up early and go straight to do my nightmare tattoo. The stencil doing took me two hours, so basically what do you think? How many hours it did take me to do it? 5 and a half. And then another small butterfly tattoo. Oh well. At least I did not have enough of time to feel sleepy.
Anyways, my B-day was awesome. I've got picked up 24 times by my brother in law. I did not drink much, rather almost nothing. I danced a lot with a child and my Friend Ieva, who came and congratulated me with her bf, whom I haven't seen in my life. Also there there like half of people I did not know, but there were some funny people, who made me laugh even at 4 o'clock in the morning haha.












And the toughest tattoo I have ever done in my entire life




My girlfriend have me this present. a very cute sketchbook (I wanna say)... 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą