2014 m. liepos 1 d., antradienis

Night Chicago

I totally forgot that one day we went to a Chicago downtown. Some of the time we spent in a south too. Not too south though haha. We saw an area where the hipsters live. I totally fell in love with all the shops and I am definitely am revisiting some of them in a near future.
Then we waited for a night to settle and went to see some nightlights. The view was stunning. The weather was a little bit too hot at the times, but next to the lake it was more chilly.
Only one thing upsets me, that it was a gay parade that day and I did not see it becaue I had to entenrtain some guests back in Aurora... agh

It was a pray house the biggest one in USA













I totally should paint that sort of poster for myself. Sorry for the bad pics, my lens does not have a zoom.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą