2014 m. liepos 6 d., sekmadienis

Not much to write about

Hello, everyone :) Those few past days I thought I'll get some rest, however I had plenty of stuff to do still. I drew yesterday, but my drawing suuucked. That was sad. However we helped one family to move out. They are also Lithuanianas, they have 4 precious children and It was more than fun to help them out, also to chat with the teenagers a little bit. They were more than kind and very awesome. We ordered chinese and had a cute and very awesome night... It was more than cosy. So our guests left today, another ones came, then left again. So much to do, not much to tell.
I also started reading Sherlock Holmes in English, I love this book. Hence I am feeling like wasting my time. I want to draw, but not today.
Tomorrow I'll hopefully go by foot to the used book store. I am kind of tired of Chicago, but we are definitely going there at least few times this almost last week, to visit museums and to go to the sears tower (?). I am too lazy to google it.



There were two dogs, I didn't like this breed before, I am not keen on it now either, however these dogs were cute.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą