2014 m. liepos 4 d., penktadienis

Party

Hello, my dear not seen friends.
These few past days were a partying days. First of all a day before yesterday there was a bachelorette party and I me and Paul were invited into a afterparty. Since we both are just guests. So we went to the 3rd of the best nightclubs in Chicago with a girl who works there. That was awesome. They brought champagne into our table, liqour and something I am not aware of. I drank not so much (that's what I thought), we danced sooo much. And the suddenly I felt that I am gonna throw up while dancing. I went straight to the WC and spent a whole half an hour in there till the security person carried me out. Then my boyfriend called the taxi and we went back to a hotel, where we were staying with Paul's cousin, her BF and one more girl.
I threw up so many times. The next day I woke up and I was soooo hangover. I trew up more. Then almost in the elevator. Felt terrible. Had to take a metra back to Aurora to get changed and go straight back to Chicago to a rehearsal dinner. I thought I am goona die but somehow after the good shower and two tablets of medicine I felt good and went to a dinner. I liked it there. We were dining in a French restaurant, however I did not like the food at all. Vegetarian pasta was dry and with almost no spices. I only liked the sweets, even though they brought a very small amount of them. ugh...
But the bride looked nice and today we are attending her wedding. yeaaay.






Me and my mother in law









And one day when we were in Naperville, I bought a book of ornaments I wanted to find for ages now. It was expensive and very thin, I still got it and additionally bought a sketcbook. I knew it wasn't easy to draw ornaments, however it is even difficult than I thought. But I still like it.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą