2014 m. liepos 12 d., šeštadienis

Zoo

Hei, my lovely readers. I am so sorry for bad blogging. I've been so busy.
One day we went to Chicago with Paul's family. We went to the zoo, spent there nearly 4 hours. Saw not too many animals, though. I mean there were a lot of reptiles and shit, but lions were sleeping like a tiger too. and it was crowded there, I totally got tired.
Then we wento to a Sears tower. However I expected something more. It was quite crowded too. You had to wait in lines a lot even for the glass cabins. It wasn't worth 20 dollars at all. The view was nice, however not too exciting. But I felt my head aching and swinging from that sort of height.
Yesterday we went to an indian reservate. But nothing interesting to see there too. It looked a lot like a mountain of Rambynas in Lithuania. A lot. Then we headed home and waited for some guests, who are moving to Florida. They are so nice. Almost all the evening I spent chatting with the programmer who earns a lot of money here in USA. It was awesome. His stepdaughter really wanted to communicate with me, since we had some energy between us back when I visited them, but I did not have enough of time and we promised for each other to meet in Florida. Looking forward to seeing them there in a future (maybe). And they offerd some help, of which I am not allowed to talk yet.
But this night was horrible in terms of sleeping :(






I loved the polar bear so much








Poor animals in those cages







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą