2014 m. liepos 7 d., pirmadienis

It's Frida Kahlo's Birthday

The few past days I feel ups and downs. All the downs are that in a week I am heading back to my homecountry and I don't want to live there anymore. Neither I do want to live somewhere in Europe. I've considered this long time ago. First thing is language - everywhere is different. Plus if you are foreigner, they wouldn't give you a normal job you deserve, even if you have a diploma and so on. However to get any kind of job here is impossible (I mean if you wanna stay legally) and if you are applying to any kind of college or University you have to have 25 spare thousand dollars with you. Of course there is a green card game, which I am playing every year, but never yet won it. So it is depressing to leave this place. Not sure how to go back and live in Lithuania.
Today we went by foot 10 miles. it wouldn't be that bad, only the sun exposure did not help us. Of course at the last steps my feet started hurting. Now I am red-brown again and now it is aching. Ahhhr. But we went were for a reason, since our drives was sick today and soon we are heading back to Chicago, we had to grab a chance and use our free day, so we went to a used (halfprice) boockstore. The art section there was unbelielavble big. I never saw one before, even in normal bok stores. I wanted every single piece in there but I promised to myself I am gonna buy just 2 items. So I did.

Since it's still a Frida Kahlo's Birthday today and that I immediately searched for something like this book, I instantly bought it. I love it. It was only 7 dollars. Another one for 8 dollars is about preraphaelits. I adore their art, so... But still... I love my pirchases.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą