2014 m. liepos 5 d., šeštadienis

Wedding

Hello, everyone. I have been very very busy, but today, after a long time I am going to draw and spend a day care free. Only we are expecting for some guests these two days, but before they will come, I am free (I hope so).
Yesterday was a big day. A day because we came originally to USA. It was a really nice wedding, a ceremony was held in a restaurant itself. It looked very nice, the place was amazing for this occasion. The whole wedding was great, even though we were missing some things. There was an open bar, however there wasn't much of food (only some you get where you sit), very small amount of tarditions and speeches haha. Well,I did not miss food that much, it was better than in that French restaurant, which was great. People were great too, but I missed speeking to americans. Cause everyone was grouped and not much else. The newly husband's father is a diplomat, but he was dancing his ass off with my mother in law. I danced a lot too. Some of us, girls, took off our high heels and danced a lot. Not much else actually. It all finished at the midnight and we were already in beds at 2 p.m. I did not drink, because even a smell of alcohol made me wanna throw up...

I did not have a curl iron, therefore I just put my wet hair into the bun and went to bed that night an voila some curls you've got there.

Paul had a headache that day


Paul's cousin with her husband




They tried to do some Lithuanian traditions. He chopped the wood like a pro.



I loved the setting. Perfect place to get married

Bride's father

Paul was dancing



There were 87 people, but somehow it didn't feel that much for me personaly.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą