2014 m. liepos 29 d., antradienis

Pure hotness

Sorry for not updating. I've been working non stop and I have to meet so many people. Because some of them are moving to other countries or are back for a little time. But I did not have time to do this yet. Yesterday I was drawing. Then I had two bigger tattoos. One tattoo I did on my best client, he asked me to do the design I drew myself. I was so happy. Also a day before I got my power supply from the same place, where I got my awesome tattoo machine. so basically yesterday's tattoos were quite easy technically. However our apartment is a hell. It's is so hot here, that me and Paul have to keep a bath full of cold water.There is no breeze in this apartment. It's like Satan came and sat on Lithuania now. We just get in it from time to time. So the other guy almost passed out because of this heat. Yeah, and we hear every single day that someone dies or passes out because of this heat outside. I wish it was a normal temperature again. Sleeping became so unbearable.


So this is my new power supply. yeeey. so happy


We had some pizza after my long day. 


This is what I found today on instagram. I never share anything, however I wish today to do this. Just to rest somewhere around the forests. Oh my god. And now I am back to work again ;) 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą