2014 m. liepos 15 d., antradienis

I got an Iphone for my upcoming B-day :))))

Again...sorry...again....was busy.
Yesterday we went to Chicago city again. But that was rather a nightmare. I was willing to buy some of the supplies while being here, since I heard that it's cheaper and you basically know what you buy. However, apparently Chicago does not have a lot of tattoo studios around, not much of the supply shops either. So we were willing to go by foot (sightseeing you know), also google maps suggested that it is only gonna take us 2 and a half hours. But it did not. It was pure walking for 5 hours, while raining, then the sun burned our skins too. It became also very windy at the times. The public transport in Chicago also sucks, so when we finished walking for 17 miles, we had to walk a lot back to get a proper metro or uh-bahn or whatever that shit was. And I only bought some items for 40 dollers, they did not even have grips, most likely nothing at all.
Today was our last day of being in Aurora. Therefore we went shopping for a half of the day, then we had some guests, they said goodbye for us, hopefully not for a long time. But the best thing today was that my boyfriend treated me with an amazing early birthday gift. It is Iphone 5 c. I did not even want an iphone 5s. I was rather keen on iphone 4s, but the seller and my bf said No to this. I liked it's design more. Mine now is a vry light iphone. I loved the metal corpus of the 4 th one. Anyways, I still like it. However, I bought aditionally a case for it, wich does not fit correctly. So hopefully, tomorrow after we wake up, we are going to change it, hopefully :)



That hipster street we went. First time I went there I saw so many awesome shops, but now - ninguna :(

And my Iphone. Wow, I've been dreaming to have an iphone for so long. I took the salmonish color one. Which I loved the most.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą