2014 m. birželio 30 d., pirmadienis

Interesting stormy day

Today we have been shopping almost a whole day.
I bought few things for my family back in Lithuania, I also bought jeans from Forever21 + a dress and ties with shirts for boys.

And then the storm begun while we were at the mall. A real fucking storm. I got so scared. The sirens went on (we did not hear a thing). And then somehow Paul's uncle came with no cell no message and picked us up. After that it got a little better, but before we were ready to settle down with the tea and some food, even worst storm begin with the possibility of tornado. The TV went off and the warning appeared. So many ambulances came through. But now it is hopefully over...

While I was waiting to go to the mall, drew this. I know - piece of shit...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą