2014 m. birželio 16 d., pirmadienis

Awesome crowded weekend

Another rad weekend, you guys. I did not have a single minute to rest or even post here. But it was worth it. First of all I did a bunch of tattoos. I've lost the number already. Secondly it was my mother's birthday. So the day I did 4 tattoos, I had to rush into my mom's Birthday dinner. So we had some whiskey (I tried not to drink at all), some sweet goodies from the new bakery and that was it for me, I went to sleep at my bf's mother's home, because my parents' home was filled with people. And of course, on Friday I did two bigger pieces too.
But yesterday was the funniest and greatest of all. My friends from Kaunas came. I met one girl I was suppose to meet long time ago. We cooked dinner (Sandwiches in the oven :D) and I grabbed a tattoo machine. It was my friend's Birthday, so I gave her the tattoo as a gift. Then her friend wanted a tattoo for a long time, so we did them both. However I got so tired, My back was also quite aching from very uncomfortable position. After we were done with tattoos, I gave those guys a pig's leg, which was left from my first year of tattooing days and they tried it themselves. They said it wasn't that easy haha :D After they were done with trying tattooing the leg, they hooked it with the wire and string and hanged it on their car, since they still had a long road to overcome.



The guy's neck was sooo tanned. I could not take a proper picture :(



Our first picture together. Don't judge me, I was very tired at that moment of the day haha






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą