2014 m. birželio 18 d., trečiadienis

Down

I am a tea addict, but it was the first time I got 3 cups of coffee today and no tea at all. No worries I am not shaky or crazy, just a little bit anxious about tomorrows presentation. I am feeling confused about it, I want this to end as soon as possible, but I do not want to be there when this happens haha.
Today I could not get up for a half of day from bed, I felt not even tired, but a little bit sick too. But I knew I had some work to be done, therefore I woke up and tidied my room, prepared the stencil for today's little tattoo, then got to the consultation with my lecturer, which did not happen and then tattooed. I also kept searching for a comfortable blouse for the trip, but did not succeed.


I love this jacket I bought recently from Reserved. I think I might take it with me during the trip.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą