2014 m. birželio 20 d., penktadienis

Ganesha tattoo

Ii think that my last exam (thesis presentation) went better than I was expecting to. However me and my course mate felt so tired that we could not believe we actually made this so far. We finished first year of the masters degree. Omg omg.
I have been waiting for this time of my life so much, but now I don't feel too happy. I feel like my happiness can be easily ruined, it is so fragile. Also I have sooooo much job. I did not even eat properly for few days. However I got my nails done by a professional for a first time in my life. I feel so grown up.
And today I tattooed one of my loveliest ladies I have met in my life. I wish we could get together more. We promised each other that we are gonna meet at last after I'll get back from USA, hopefully.

She had lost of scars, so we tattooed on them. It's a pity, because in the picture it does not look that great. But in reality it looked awesome, and it was also sad that it's difficult to tattoo on scars... very much for me indeed. However I wanted to do a Ganesha tattoo for a while now. My dream came true.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą