2014 m. birželio 10 d., antradienis

More of blah blah blah

I am not sure how will I gather together and do everything I am asked to do. If I would do everything I am supposed to do, I would not have time to write this blog. But I am like - who cares? You will never do EVERYTHING. Haha.
Can you imagine, two weeks later I may be in Chicago, if everything will go as planned. I am so excited, I cannot study. I passed my two scariest exams. I am so happy that I won't have to rewrite them. But today I have one more exam. Then on Monday (very easy). And then on Thursday very very scary presentation of my thesis. But oh well, I guess we are used to the pressure. Plus so many tattoos, I won't have time to start or finish. Feeling sad, though, that I will have to leave my tattooing behind for free weeks. When I get back, I will start from 0 again I believe. But I want to see the world!!! haha

Few days ago I bought a face cream. Wow, I am such a grown up haha. I use only oils on my skin, but since we are travelling in a few weeks, I thought that would be easier. Also, this is a totally natural face cream. Which is awesome. I loved the feeling which left after using it. Skin became so soft. awww... I love this brand. Those two girls are having their own little company, they are using only natural products and they watch carefully of latter quality. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą