2014 m. birželio 17 d., antradienis

Busy Bee Bz Bz Bz

I could not feel more busy at this moment of my life. I have the whole week until I will get in the plain, planned. I am not sure where and how to rush the things.
Yesterday I thought I'll take the day off and work on my thesis a little bit more, but I had unexpected tattoo to do and so much work (including a little exam). Today I thought the same, that I'll have just a little bit of free time, but I had to go out to buy stuff for weddings plus so many more stuff, omg. I also refused to tattoo a big piece tomorrow, because I feel like I am out of my time now, I'll stay with some small tattoos for a while, since I have few big pieces planned on the weekend. And I have to get my nails done first time in my life. I've decided to go with the gel nail painting, which last for 3 weeks. That is the time i need it to last :D but I barely (maybe) found a place and a good timing for this appointment (fingers crossed). However I am so sad that I am refusing so much work, because I cannot do it and there is not much time left. Also on Thursday this is this important presentation of our thesis, I am so nervous and anxious.... ahhh. and so tired.

The guy did not have an appointment scheduled with me and he was very picky. One of the toughest clients yet... But it came out as he imagined and he liked it. Still the placement he chose was interesting.

I miss this bug. He went to our home town for a couple of days, because he got to work and I am staying all alone. Feels lonely, but also quite cool.

Today after we took a looong trip to the city center (we got wet during a strong rain), Paul's brother and mother came to see us and pick some stuff for USA. Therefore I was forced to help shopping and I could not resist for the sales in lindex. However I got sad very fast after I bought these things. I am even thinking of changing the belt. It's too big for me, I thought it was my size, but no. And it has two buckles, how I did not think of his? It won't fit into the pant holes (wtf Vestina?). And the necklace is too huge... anyways, whatever I guess.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą