2014 m. birželio 21 d., šeštadienis

Saturday

Today I worked non stop. I had free little tattoos, also one quite big piece too. It was exhausting, sitting 4 and a half hours with this guy and tattooing. I said to him, that I can tattoo only for few hours, his pain level is also not too high. But he insisted, since I am going away on Monday, he wanted to finish it. So I finished my job only at 9 p.m. I was so very tired and cold, therefore I asked my boyfriend to take me out with the car. So grabbed some food and went to see my sister and her friends. Boys changed something in the car and we just laughed at everything. I was too tired...
Anyway, today doing my last tattoo I felt so  easy going. And now, when I feel like this, I will have to take a 3 weeks break. But I am more than happy to go to USA. Finger crossed!!!


Since I left my camera in Klaipeda, therefore I took some shitty pics of today's tattoos and I am gonna show you the tattoo I left behind. This was a cover up. And quite a difficult one. The guy insisted for me to do this star on the old tat. However it wasn't that easy. 

Today I also tattooed my cousin haha. I liked this bird, because it was even and shit.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą