2014 m. birželio 25 d., trečiadienis

My trip went well

Hei, peeps. I am already in USA, staying in the suburbs(?)(Aurora) next to the Chicago city. Slept my first night very well. Have been travelling for 30 and more hours. Changed two busses, and two planes haha. Have visited one of the biggest airports in Amsterdam. Was great.
Yesterday we got through so many security shit, also through a face control and everyone got through very well :) Got asked some questions and stuff.
But the best thing is the weather here. It is so warm here, not like in my home country. Yesterday it was so hot. Since we were so tired, when we got the place, where we are gonna be living for 23 days, we did not do anything much. But I visited Wallmart :D haha, wanted to see what was so special about this place. The answer is - nothing.

We live in a place which looks like the set from "Desperate housiwives".

Amsterdam

My first view at Chicago

We got so much food on the plane. OMG. The company we flew with was so awesome. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą