2014 m. birželio 28 d., šeštadienis

Geneva

I feel a little bit down today. I think it's mostly becaue I am not tattooing for a whole week now and I've missed it as hell, also becaue I want to stay here in USA and I know I can't. I did not try to find a job here yet, and I know I won't, becaue I know how those people look at us foreigners.
Today we went to the mall. I thought I am gonna spend like a lot of money, but I did not. I did not even spend 50 dollers during a whole week. Illinois is one of the most expensive states, it is not cheap, that's true, especially in Chicago. But it was a sale, so I bough lion earrings for 2 dollers haha, a mascara for my sister, lipgloss also for 2 dollers + fake eyelashes. Two nail pollishes for 6 dollers and a victoria's secret little perfume. Loved the smell, had to try it.
After the long day of unsuccessful shopping (because I did not finish shopping for my girls back in Lithuania) we went to the nice town called Geneva. I know right? But it was very awesome. They have this big water reservoir and a nice river. Very awesome architecture.
However I am very lazy tonight and not gonna apload pictures form my camera...





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą