2014 m. birželio 8 d., sekmadienis

Sunday

Yesterday my intentions were to work my ass off. However it was Sunday and people just wanted to get wasted. I came from my hometown where i spent too much time recently and I met my older sister. We had some tea and blah blah blah. Then I went home and shortly after this my another sister called me and invited me and my bf to just have some fun. So we watched a movie and had some wine. We spent there quite a few hours, maybe even more. And after this I immediately hurried to see my bff in the old town. We grabbed some beer and sat next to the river. Then had a nice night walk in the old town. After that we grabbed some coffee and went to see the building which had been painted recently. I love summer nights, I love spending them with my dear friends, or family numbers.
Anyways, I hope you had a nice weekend.

I still cannot comprehend how could I take these photos, while my cellphone was uncharged. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą