2014 m. birželio 11 d., trečiadienis

Tattooing everything

Hey, peeps. What is up?
I am working my ass of recently. I don't remember myself relaxing or taking the break. The summer season kicked in and people are booking my last free week for tattoos a lot. I am happy about the work I'll have to do, or not. And I am happy that I don't have free time. But sometimes it's hard. Today I did so many business related things in the city, I made an international student's ID for my trip, hoping to get some discounts (that never happens almost haha). and so much more stuff. Also I supported my sister, while she was getting her eyebrows tattooed by the same girl my another sister got her eyebrows tattooed too. She is very cute and offered me the place to work in with tattoos. I'll think about it, when I'll get back from USA.


And today's tattoo :)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą