2012 m. rugpjūčio 8 d., trečiadienis

Kit

So, today, I got home after the exhausting day and apparantly my cousin is visiting us, with her kids. They cry and screem and move too much. At this time in my life I feel like my brain does not work, as I would like it to work. It makes me nervious. I forget too many things. I was the one, who always remembers everything and now.... I am just like a puppet. It just seems like I will never gonna rest. I am always sleepy, tired, anxious and nervious. I would like to sleep all day long. Hahaha. But if it will be a good weather at the weekend, we are going to the beach. That's why I don't believe in sleeping all day long anymore.
What's new? Today my bf booked a tattoo kit for me. I liked this one the most. Just I am very nervious if I will be a good tattoo artist, or I will have any clients. Now I have only 4 people, but I haven't even started. I am just scared of everything. Everything's gonna be fine. Wish me luck with the waiting (for my tattoo kit to arive and also my Boy London, which has not arived yet).

In a week or so, this beauty will be mine...

6 komentarai:

  1. Ojej, geras rinkinukas! Sveikinu =)) Mane kaip tik pries 4d tatuiravo :))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti