2014 m. spalio 17 d., penktadienis

Shopping

Yesterday me and my friend went out. And we accidentally ended up shopping. We don't have much money, but we spent it all. We spent 5 hours walking around the shops. I was so very tired. It's my first time shopping for so long this year I guess haha. And we bought bunch of stuff. Like I needed gloves, but I ended up buying a very expensive scarf from zara. It's amazing.
I could not take a good picture of it, so basically it was a lot like this one:

But instead of those green squares there are some kind of ornaments and the whole scarf is dark blue and it's shape is a big square too, which you must fold and make a triangle. Anyways, I adore it now. It is so cosy and very warm indeed. You can also wear it on your shoulders during summer nights.

I bought this skirt too. I very much love it and it costed only like 5 euros or even less. It fits me perfectly.I also bought a bunch of panties and gloves from H and M for a very reasonable price. Only they are white, which is not cool at all.

And today I also did a tattoo :) 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą