2014 m. spalio 14 d., antradienis

Early bird

It is raining cats and dogs now and it feels so cosy being in my apartment all alone and drinking tea, I also can still smell the oranges and I love  it so much.
This morning I had to wake up very early to go to the tattoo shop and bring my sketches to the artist, who asked me to do them. I hate waking up so early, when it's dark outside, but it also kind of feels cosy too.
Recently I've been busy, but I avoid making contacts now and being friendly. I figured since I work so much, I shouldn't spend much time with my friends. Even though, I already owe my friend Justina a visit to Kaunas, and I also owe my friend Ieva a visit to her place or even a sleepover, since she slept like 3 times at my place already and I haven't.
I have one small tattoo today, a tone of sketches, plus to show my presentation and if I'll get lucky - to hit the gym. I miss exercising so much :(





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą