2014 m. spalio 2 d., ketvirtadienis

A whole day out

My life changed a quite bit from the last time I updated here. But I don't know if it will bring me any joy or maybe something bad. But at least I feel happy now and since I do not want anyone to take it away from me (also I am not sure if I want to explain things if I won't go trough this), so I am not sharing this for now. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll say what was the big mysterious thing. But today I just can't.
Since, today was unbearable for me to stay home and work, I ended up meeting with my friend Ieva. We took a walk around the shops (it's been a while I was shopping with girls), when we took a walk to a house of artists, where she has a place, and the coffee. And of course, I had to meet with my sister, who was also shopping, and I wanted to share with her big news. So basically that was my day. I did not have any lectures today (But I would've love to go, to not stay alone at home). I love this golden autumn which appears to be knocking on the door by the way.


And I could not resist buying this clutch bag. It was on sale. I hopping to wear this on my sister's wedding haha. she is so gonna kill me.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą