2014 m. rugsėjo 30 d., antradienis

Movie time

Today I watched a movie "Son in law". At first I was almost sure that it is gonna be a bullshit movie. I turned it on as a background while I was drawing. However I kind of liked it. I liked that there was a setting of a country side and a girl went to study to California from this background, which was quite cool. Cause you know, in California people are different.I liked the idea of a girl changing her style and that free spirit, which I am looking for almost in all movies. Of course, you have to understand that this movies was made in 90's and it's way different from all you get now. But I enjoyed it. It was cosy :)

I do not give a lot of opportunities to become more sophisticated, My apologies.

My drawing is bad. At least I wasn't looking at any references

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą