2014 m. rugsėjo 17 d., trečiadienis

Winter shoes

Hello, my lovely peeps.
Last week I was full of energy, I did use every single minute of the day, but this week is totally different. I am feeling so lazy, omg. This  week I did only few tattoos, however I spent a lot of time with my friend Ieva. I am not sure how would I live without her, she is amazing. She feeds me, lets me feel like I am needed and so on.
I've been searching for the shoes to wear on a cold Lithuanian winter. I am  not a shoe maniac, I am also not in a mood to walk around the shops. But I ended up in one of them and I already found winter boots. It's "rieker" shoes,which cost more than my rent and I bought a wrong size, they are slightly too big for me, however it's good for the winter because of thick socks. In general I like them.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą