2014 m. rugsėjo 12 d., penktadienis

Opportunities

So basically my boyfriend haven't been working for a full week, he always works great, therefore he got noticed quite fast and have been offered to try a managers position. That is quick and quite great, except a fact, that he would have to stay way longer in Denmark. So he is considering now. I tried to persuade him to take a job, since here in Lithuania after new years will change our national currency, from LTL to euro and our minimum wage will be around 300 euros. It sounds rather funny. Especially, when he could get there waaay more. However I will miss him so much if he will take a job. But you have to do what's the best for you.
Today I did not have any lectures and I did not feel like working. So I painted all day long. But I don't like the results yet, so no pics yet.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą