2014 m. rugsėjo 28 d., sekmadienis

My stupid weekend

I am feeling like I am very dumb at the moment. I am trying to cheer my family up, however, I myself am feeling like shit honestly. My mind is not that sharp anymore, if it ever was. I am without any talent whatsoever and I don't have a discipline anymore.
This weekend I only did like  tattoos and two of them were surprisingly small. I am not pushing any limits and that's enough.
This weekend, as I mentioned before, I attended my mother's in law birthday. She is amazing and somehow I felt so warm hugging her and spending some precious time next to her. Of course, somehow, I ended up being the youngest one there. But I enjoyed smart conversations without any swear words whatsoever.




My sister's mother's in law cat is thaaaat pretty that I want to lick it from head to toe. I wish I could let myself to have one at home...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą