2014 m. rugsėjo 11 d., ketvirtadienis

Dark life, dark times....

It is really kind of a dark time in my life. But I cannot be more happy that I hold on so well at the moment. Since I suppose I am an artist and those are very delicate flowers in the world, I am more sensitive than most of the people I know. But it is way better than when I was a teen.
I have some troubles with my parents, then I am totally alone most of the time during the day. Thankfully I have few friends whom I visit from time to time, one of them even invited me to live with her, but I am better off alone I guess. Since I don't actually know when Paul will be back, also I would have to pay for two apartments, because when Paul after all gets back, we will still have to live somewhere and lease in this town is incredibly high, also there are just few apartments around left. And then again my tattoos. I am so sad that I do not have a place in a salon, that is so frustrating. At some point I am willing to give up at a times. And this is one of them. My drawings look shitty, plus I tried painting for two days in a row, it is a disaster.
Sorry for negative post, but as you know I have no one to complain to at the moment.


This drawing reminds me of autumn so much

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą