2014 m. rugsėjo 6 d., šeštadienis

Sad day Nr. 1

So, he is off today. I could not feel more sad or frustrated at this moment, however, this could get worst, when I'll be totally alone on my own this Monday. I hate goodbyes and I hate that I had to say it to one of my most beloved people on this Earth. But life is life and he could not get a proper job here in Lithuania for a while. Which is sad.
Today I've been a little bit busy, that is why I haven't got a lot of time for thinking. I did only one tattoo though. But I spent some precious time with one my friends, plus my sister and her boyfriend. I also picked up a piercing I've been waiting for so long. It's my septum piercing. I pierced it a month ago myself, but I did not tell anyone until I got my golden piercing I ordered on etsy. I loooove it :)

I also bought quite a few sweaters today I am happy about. It's a mickey mouse sweater I am wearing in this pic, it's so warm... mmmm...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą