2014 m. rugsėjo 10 d., trečiadienis

Wedding photos

Hello, everyone. I am so sorry for the lack of updates, however I have been busy, also quite sad at a times, so I did not want to post any negative stuff going on in my life right now. It's nothing special, just missing my love and being alone most of the time is a huge test. But I am feeling and doing surprisingly well. Only sleeping is quite difficult, especially falling asleep. Since I am constantly scared of darkness and unpredictable noises, it's not that easy. But you have to give me some credit, it's the first time I am for real living all alone by myself. All my life I lived with my big family, then only with my sisters, while I was studying, then instantly with my boyfriend, so... But I am doing fine, regarding work. I work almost constantly, that is why I do not feel that sad, which is cool. My studies started and they are more boring than ever. But I have like a year left, so basically that would be dumb to leave it.
I liked that my sister got her wedding photos at last. However I haven't certainly liked them too much. At least the pics of me. Am I that ugly? And I am not sure about some of their quality. But I totally respect the photographer, we had such a nice chat and it was a really nice guy.
















Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą