2014 m. rugsėjo 26 d., penktadienis

Sims 4

So yeah. As I said I have visited my friend in her new place and I must say, I liked it a lot. Not too much, in a healthy amount. She invited me to live with her, but yet again, I love living alone and I am kinda enjoying my loneliness. Except that she lives in a center of the city and I am somewhere in a corner, which sucks. However, I will stay at her place as much as it's possible. I guess...
Then I visited my sister. We drank wine and played sims 4.
haha. and I created Paul. The character I created is sooo similar to Paul. he even has that sort of blouse and shorts haha. Not mentioning the beard haha.

But I must say that sims 4 has so many defects. I still love sims2 the most.

So basically, my mother in law invited me to her birthday tomorrow. Oh, I am so nervous. OMG. Since I am alone, without my boyfriend. haha. At least I've got a gift...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą