2011 m. gruodžio 2 d., penktadienis

Bad and good news

Strange, what a strange day is today. Dark, rainy, cloudy. It's only 4 p.m. and it's already dark. I feel that my sleeping schedule is getting longer. Yesterday, when I had to wake up for lectures, I had to force myself to get out of the bed, to make some coffee. And today I slept until 10 o'clock, which is amazing, cause I can barely sleep till 9 a.m. because I get a head ache. And now, I over slept, I had to make some coffee again. When I was younger, I hated coffee, and now, sometimes I use it like medicine to heal my head ache, when I don't have enough of sleep, or over sleep. What am I writing about? look at me. haha
Yes. Starting with the bad news. I can't get a free place to study in that college (fashion design), because I am studying for free now and I got more than half of studies and the government payed for my studies, so it would be better if I would finish them, because that would be CRAZY to change my studies now and pay for them. So, I am thinking of getting there when I finish fine arts. Well, it's not that bad to study there, I could be a painter and when get a fashion designer's diploma. That would be great. Cause I want more and more and more of education. Different types of education. And I loooove languages. It's a pity I became a lazy person, at least I want to learn Spanish. Or maybe not so lazy, just have no time. I draw mostly now and from today started doing exercises. There is a reason why... well, I applied (for fun) a form and send some pics of mine for a vintage botique, which needed a model. I didn't expect anything, but they wrote me today and asked for me to send them my moblie phone number, as soon as it's possible. That is wow. And I am scared and so on. But I believe there will a be some kind of selection and they won't take me, because I don't know how to walk straight and and and... But they liked my sizes and photos. But I doubt about my legs. And now I don't want to go to my e-mail, cause I must give them my number. Why did I do this? They will see how horrible I walk and they will choose other girl and then I will be sad. Blast

I need to practise a lot

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą