2011 m. gruodžio 26 d., pirmadienis

Christmas

Hey, everybody. I hope you all are having good time. And  hope all of you had good Christmas party, cause I did. By everybody, I mean the small part of people who left, the small part of people who still read this blog.
First of all, I have a bunch of present. Or maybe not so much. But that was sweet to get something at last. I've got cash too, to buy the necessary things, because the rest is gonna be saved. At last. And a really nice package of golden jewelry from my boyfriend, and a housecoat from my mother in law, I never had that sort of gift ever. Also a blouse from my Christmas gifts list. Nice :)  USB key :D a cup also lots of candies. And of course, I had a nice Christmas eve with my family, and a Christmas dinner with my other family, also another dinner again with my true family. Really liked vegetarian food....mmm

I have only one bad quality pic of our Christmas tree before the Christmas eve, when all the presents weren't already under the tree

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą