2011 m. gruodžio 6 d., antradienis

Rebond

This is quiet interesting time in my life. I'd love to say I enjoy it, but I am not sure. To be sick, at home, separated from social life and a whole world almost...very interesting condition, experience. It's better because I am getting better and I've decided to visit a big shop far away from home tomorrow. I really need to buy a gift for my father's birthday. It will be first time I am getting outside within these 2 or 3 days.
And today we had some snow. Look, how boring I became? Home atmosphere works bad for me.
I actually was thinking a lot these days. I know this time will pass through soon. I just feel some kind of beautiful sadness in my home this week. which makes me to feel guilty for not studying harder and not working, maybe not helping my parents as much as I should. So, today I cleaned rooms and drew maybe for 2 hours. I thought I should recover and start a whole new life, with new schedule and new start. And I promised myself to find out what I really want to do in life. Like start drawing, painting, reading, studying languages more. I had an opportunity to buy a chair now in my Klaipeda apartment where I will be able to study more, in the kitchen. Tables help me to concentrate. And I should meditate more. So, today I am not so fucked up as you see. Hell yeah, my blog is boring. But I like it keeping for myself mostly, to improve my English (I hope Spanish too soon), to remember what I was interested in in particular time/age. That's nice. I can keep there links, which disappear one day, when I will change my computer or do something else.
And in my sad time, I always try to remember that I can be anyone I want to. And a stewardess career is not leaving my mind yet.

So, yesterday I saw two great simple movies.

Quiet cosy and good movie. Hawaii <3 me gusta



This one is about the divorced woman who changes her life. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą