2011 m. gruodžio 11 d., sekmadienis

Christmas Wishlist

As everybody now make they Christmas wishlist... I considered that first time in my life I should make one too. Only that nobody from my friends and family don't read this blog, or maybe they do secretly. But whatev. I want to make it for myself.

1. I would really want to have a watch. But, I know, I found only two that sort of watches and they are damn expensive. I don't even know if I would dare to spend my saved money for that sort of watch, because I could go for that sum of money to Paris. But let me dream.

Or it can be silver, but I'd prefer gold one


 2. A polaroid camera


3. A cap made from fake fur. Maybe with cat's ears.


4. A corset. This one. Just this one and not different at all


5. This blouse


6. A travel. Could be to Paris, or Morocco


7. A bunch of oil colors and good painting brushes, and a bunch of pencils. so I could paint us much as I want


8. A Tattoo machine, so I could make tattoos for people and in that way earn some money


9. A jumpsuit


10. And a hat


11. And an Illustration book


 I know, I know, the wishlist is expensive and maybe too big. And also I know that I won't get a single thing of it. So I will have to save to buy a watch. And the rest of the things I will buy someday

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą